- 8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist
- 9:15 a.m. worship.together - Holy Eucharist for preschool children and their families
- 10:30 a.m. Choral Eucharist
- Morning Prayer - 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday in the Mary Chapel
- Morning Meditation - 8:15 a.m. Monday through Friday in the Mary Chapel
- Mid-week Eucharist - 12:15 p.m. on Wednesday
- Compline - 7:00 p.m. on 2nd & 4th Wednesdays following SUPPER at St. Martin's
Christmas Season services
Early seating advised for all services
Original Nativity Play & Holy Communion. Best for young children and families, this brief, joyous service is complete with Christmas skit, Gospel storytelling, communion, and familiar hymns.
Arrive at 4:40 for Music of the Season
Christmas Pageant with Adult & Treble choirs and Holy C…
8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist - A quiet and simple Rite II communion service with no music.
9:15 a.m. worship.together - Holy Eucharist for preschool children and their families. Wiggles welcome!
10:30 a.m. Choral Eucharist - Rite II communion with music led by St. Martin’s Choirs and Children’s Chapel during the sermon.
Childcare is offered in the Undercroft (base…Read More »
Music plays an integral role in the life and worship of the parish. Central to our philosophy of music is the concept of congregational participation. Whether it takes the form of singing an anthem in one of the choirs or singing a hymn from the pew, it is our goal to incorporate every member of this worshipping community into the musical life of the parish.
St. Martin-in-the-Fi…Read More »