Caring for one another is our highest priority at this time.
Read below for how we are pro-actively addressing the current health situation in our country. This page is being regularly updated with additional resources and will also contain our plans for resuming limited in-person worship as the state and diocese allow.
We are happy to be able to offer hybrid worship, in-person and live-streamed.
As of Sunday, January 9, 2022:
- Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear a mask during Sunday worship and in all indoor spaces throughout our grounds. KN95 and NF94 masks are proven to be far more effective than cloth masks, if you're able to access them.
- If you are attending in-person worship, we strongly recommend vaccination, including booster shot.
- Congregational singing is still allowed as long as masks are worn, but will be limited during services.
- Communion will continue to be distributed by hand at the altar rail, though we ask that everyone apply the provided hand sanitizer before approaching the altar rail.
Registration is not currently required.
Worship is available by live-stream at all Sunday services for those who are unable to attend in person.
Please see below for worship alternatives and other information.
Stay in touch with St. Martin's & Worship alternatives
Updates from St. Martin's
COVID Safety Policy for Sunday, May 23 and forward
- Flattening the Coronavirus Curve (New York Times)
- Bishop Curry's Statement from March 10, 2020
- Episcopal Relief and Development (ERD) Faith-based response to epidemics
If you believe you have symptoms of the virus, please contact your doctor or the Pennsylvania Department of Health at 1-877-PA-HEALTH (1-877-724-3258).
Philadelphia Department of Health COVID-19 hotline: 1-800-722-7112
Philadelphia Department of Health COVID-19 text alerts: Text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to receive updates to your phone.
With thanks to the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania for compiling health department links