DON'T FORGET TO TELL US WHEN...
1. You move.
2. You get a new email address or home/work phone number.
3. You want us to know your cell phone number or a work email.
4. Any of the information in the directory needs correction of any kind.
5. There has been a new addition to your family.
6. You or a member of your family are hospitalized.
7. You would like this parish community to pray for you or someone you love.
8. You would like a clergy visit.
You can call Karen Clayton in the parish office (215-247-7466, x106 or email@example.com) for any of the above, or, if you would prefer to leave a confidential message about a prayer request or to request a clergy visit, you can do so by contacting the Rev. Beth W. Hixon (firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-247-7466, x102).
Another way to leave a request for prayers is to call the prayer voice mailbox at 215-247-7466, x107.